Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a business strategy to obtain, manage, and retain the most valuable customer relationships. All customer relationships are important but not every relationship generates revenue. A thorough analysis that identifies the most valuable customers is one of the first steps towards building a CRM strategy. A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system places the utmost business value on understanding and capturing customer behavior and needs. Using IT tools developed for CRM systems, companies can discern customers’ preferences, model customer values, and learn the tradeoffs a customer is willing to make. In short, CRM helps characterize the customer's decision-making process.
OpenMind Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services help you develop and implement an integrated business strategy focused on maximizing customer value, loyalty, revenue, and profitability. OpenMind offers end-to-end CRM services covering all stages in the implementation cycle:
We have been successful in implementing CRM solutions from leading vendors like Siebel, Oracle and SAP. Our implementation expertise spans across several areas including version upgrades, enhancements and customization, integration solutions and complete solution implementation.
- Readiness Assessment & Strategy Planning
- Implementation packaged CRM solutions
- Maintenance and production support for solutions
- Upgrade and migration
- Integration solutions
- Customer facing applications for information delivery, e-commerce, customer self-service
- Customer support solutions including contact center integration, self-service, trouble ticket
- Customer analytics solutions including web analytics