Case Study: Enterprise Application Integration for Business Operations
Client had a need for their strategic initiative to replace their existing system with Salesforce by streamlining and modernize Order creation, fulfillment, maintenance as well as Customer creation and Customer maintenance. They needed help in tightly integrating their existing systems Oracle EBiz, Salesforce and other internal applications.
Openmind Integration team took the challenge and worked hand in hand with clients IT Team to design a scalable Solution. Our Architects conducted the business requirement analysts and designed a solution in TIBCO BW, AMX. We developed many plugins using REST plugin and BW Plugin as well as Salesforce Plugin. We worked with the stake holders and came up with an implementation and deployment plan. We documented the interface agreements and the technical specifications for the integration process. Our team documented the service level agreements, assisted in solution development,. Re-evaluated and reviewed the design frameworks and methodologies. Once the implementation was done we helped in knowledge transfer ,issue resolutions of the development application with the client. We did pay special attention to the minutest of details by performance tuning and documenting the code changes properly.
Timely deployment of the Integration project provided client with benefits:
- Robust design helped the client integrate their Internal applications.
- All the applications were connected and communicating with each other.
- Satisfactory results.
- Faster response to queries.
- In direct increase in revenues as internal systems were more streamlined and tightly integrated
Technology Stack we used:
- Tibco AMX Business Works
- TIBCO AMX Plug-in for REST and JSON
- TIBCO Business Works Salesforce.com Plug-in
- TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service
- TIBCO Administrator